Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Jamie Oliver and his wife Jools are hoping baby number three will be a boy




As Jools Oliver shows off her growing baby bump,husband Jamie Oliver has revealed that he hopes their child will be a baby boy.Jools is reportedly due to give birth in March next year.She and Jamie already have two daughters,six year-old Poppy Honey and five-year-old Daisy Boo.
"It would be great to have a boy,as I am in a totally oestrogen-filled house.But i really don't mind as long as it's healthy,"celebrity chef Jamie told the media."I won't be suffering to many sleepless nights when the new baby comes because Jools is brilliant about getting the kids into a routine.We are very excited ,expecially as it's not been easy for us to have them".
Jools,a 34 -year old formel model,had had to go undergo intense fertility treatment to conceive Poppy and Daisy as she suffers from polycystic ovaries,but their latest baby was reportedly conceived naturally.
Jamie,32,had admitted that he would consider adopting a son if they cannot have one biologically ."If i can't produce a boy I will have to adopt one.I would consider it,"he said."We have tow beautiful,healthy girls and we cherish them.But I'd be lying if I said it wouldn't be great to have a boy.
Jools would like to have another child but there are so many vulnerable orphans out there.Jools and I need to sit down and have a very serious conversation about it."
Earlier this year,Jools had revealed :"I would love more kids but number three is taking longer than I thought.If i have to go through the fertility drugs again,I will."
She also spoke out against rumours that she and Jamie's marriage was in trouble."It sounds old-fashioned but I think when you're with someone like Jamie,you need a wife like me.I'm in the background ,making sure the kids are in bed and everyone's happy.There is nothing I would rather do.
Even if I imagine going out with other man,Jamie has got more of what I want.If they were better looking,taller,hunkier,I would still think that Jamie's better.He is calm,he is not a worrier,nothing is a problem.All my friends like him,and he is a man's man.He never gives me any worries."Jamie and Jolly have been married for eight years.

No comments:

Post a Comment